Sunday, December 13, 2009

立ってる!


Standing!
Originally uploaded by js_hale
Jacob took his first unassisted step today! He has been doing the wobbly standing thing for a while, but the frequency and length of time have increased. While he was standing today, I had time to go find my phone, turn it on and switch it to video mode. Wouldn't you know that he fell almost right after I started filming. So after an eventful day of climbing all over Daddy, walking, falling, sitting, standing and wrestling with the dog, our little cherub went to sleep at 4-something in the afternoon for what I thought was a nap. He woke up 20 minutes later but then went back to sleep. It's 7:30pm now, so he's way out of normal napping territory. My prediction is that he'll be up and raring to go at 3:30AM. Give me strength . . .